We had a really great time, but we are SOOOO exhausted. We got up there at about 8 on Friday and worked on taping, priming and the little projects til 11 or 12. The next morning we were up at 8 painting... painting... painting! Whew! With 7 of us working, it took until about 6:30 and his mom came home at 7 to see all the work! It was so great to see her so happy! :)
Macy and Brandon are coming to town this weekend again to see the Utah vs. Wyo game. We will lose, but Brandon is a BYU fan and is going to cheer AGAINST Utah... even if it means cheer for Wyo.... he really likes football...
Hm.... what else is new... oh.... I registered to vote today... as an independant... I know, I know, It's awesome... haha j/k. Also, I ordered my new phone upgrade today.. it's nothing special... but it DOES have a camera. I have this problem where I ALWAYS drop my phone--I think my fingers are made of butter or something slimy like that-- So my last phone (which was awesome) broke so I'm stuck with this
OLD one. For some reason, the upgrade I'm supposed to get is off of this phone instead of the one that I had. Lame.... Here's the new one I'm getting in 2-5 business days...YAY!! Hopefully the office will be on so I can watch it on thursday! I can't wait to see what happens this season! Well that's the latest update.... Stay tuned for before and after pictures.

3 comments:
HI kate!
Love your blog! You are sucha sweet girl!
Have a great weekend! talk to you a later!
hey katie! thanks for adding me to your list, i like to peek at it once in a while, so i'm going to add you to my list too. How's married life? Lots better than dating, huh? I love it!
i LOVE married life! living with a boy is SO much better than living with girls...HANDS DOWN! don't get me wrong, i loved my roomates but....haha i just love it!! how are you guys doin?
Post a Comment