Monday, November 3, 2008

Recently in the life of the Winters!....

So I got laid off of my job at the mortgage company sso I don't get to sit around all day and surf the internet and get paid for it... Also, we don't have internet at our apartment so right now, I'm at the college waiting for Mike to get done with class. I am now a waitress at Perkin's. So far I love it for the fact that there is actually SOMETHING to do, but I am on my feet all day. It makes me really tired at night.

Mike is still working hard as ever in school and in work so I don't see him much except in the evenings after his night classes. He is going hunting back home this weekend and I have to work on Friday so I won't be able to go with him. This will be the first weekend since we have been married that we will not sleep in the same bed for a few nights. Sad! :(

I just got the calling of the Achievement Days leader so I get to spend every wednesday at 4 with 8-11 year olds. I love it so far! My girls are awesome! Mike is the Ward Mission Leader so he gets to meet with/talk on the phone to the missionaries almost every night! It's really keeping him busy! AND ME!! haha I guess thats usually how it goes (the supportive wife role;) )

He has also now started a basketball league thing for work so on top of working, school, and a busy church calling, he practices about once a week for this upcoming season.... we'll see how good they are.... ha

Well I'm off to try to sell some MaryKay product! :) wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep your BLOG updated.... I talk to your mom less and less and we seldom get around to talking about YOU. I want to keep up on what you and Mike are up to.
Just past 6 month anniversary?
Later, Aunt Niecy