Right now Mike is out on splits with the missionaries so I'm home. I should be doing dishes but I would rather waste my time on the computer looking at blogs. Right before the missionaries got here we had just watched a FANTASTIC (and very cheesy movie I might add)... I kinda had to force Mike into watching it but I don't think he minded very much by the time it was over. It's pretty good. It's called "Fireproof" starring Kirk Cameron from the oh so great "Growing Pains" as Mike Seaver. The actual site can explain it better so here's the link. Watch the trailer... its so great.. and don't forget to turn your music down and your sound up!! http://www.fireproofthemovie.com
Ok, ok. I know what you're thinking... CHEESY!! But REALLY you need to watch this movie. There are parts (ok, like all of it) is pretty bad acting but the story is really great! (Even Mike got a little bit into it--but don't tell anyone). Seriously! Rent this movie!! Rent it at RedBox, so at least if you think it's awful you will have only paid one dollar... believe me! This movie really changes your outlook on life! It's worth it!
Oh and don't forget to tell me what you think? I'm curious! It's my challenge to you!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks cute. Looks totally cheesy. Yep--something I'm sure I'll cry at while Matt laughs at me. I'll go get it and let you know! ;)
We watched that too! Totally agree with the whole cheesiness aspect, but we learned alot from it. Glad to hear you guys are doing so well. :)
We rented this a few weeks ago. The acting isn't great, but it definitely has some good points about marriage. Overall, I really liked it.
Hey we are neighbors. I saw you get in and out of your mustard metro today when I was walking little rose.
Post a Comment