Thursday, March 26, 2009

You're Too Big For a Wagon!!!

It's been a little bit since I've updated and so here's the latest. This past week has been hard for me, I really have been letting people get under my skin and I get pretty aggrivated at work. Luckily, tomorrow is Dress Down Friday so we all get to wear jeans instead of dress pants. I love Fridays. Enough complaining....

This past weekend Mike and I went with my parents and brothers and met my aunt and uncle and cousins at a condo in Steamboat, CO. One of my mom's friends owns a condo down there and was so generous to let us stay there for a few days. It was BEAUTIFUL and the weather was so nice! We walked around downtown for shopping, went bowling and played games. It was really fun and relaxing to get out of town for a few days.

My mom has just made the tragic decision to start drinking Pepsi again, and as many of you know, she's a Pepsi-holic. Seriously. It is a problem. This weekend when she decided to start up her addiction again, we were eating some delicious lunch in at the condo and someone brought up the fact that she fell off the Pepsi wagon. Immediately, my 2 1/2 year old cousin said, "You're too big for a wagon..." We all laughed and kept eating... Kids are so funny!! I had a great time playing with him. He also had a blast bowling after he figured out that he could throw a ball without getting in trouble. Here's a few fun pictures of bowling:

My silly husband and goofy brother:


Me and the hubby:


The little guy watching the ball... notice no bumpers!! (ok I might have helped a little) :


My man throwing a fast one:


My unlce that we spent time with this weekend is on YouTube!! and since tomorrow's Friday, I think this one's appropriate!

2 comments:

Milmonster said...

that kids not much bigger than a bowling ball

Jenny said...

HI Katie!

Thanks for the post! I am glad you got a break too! Britton and I got to go to San Antonio Texas for our spring break! it was a blast. I am to hear everything is going well, where are you working now? the restaurant has casual Fridays? wellHave a great week! and good luck with everything! Love your guts!- Jenny