I NEVER know what to make for dinner. Ramen noodles, hamburger helper and cereal have fizzled out and I'm getting sick of them.... any ideas??
Well my dad fixed my car while we were in Utah this past weekend, and it turns out the muffler was rusted away from the exhaust pipe or something like that... I don't know. It's fixed now.
The annoying rash on my neck and arm is now gone too...Thank goodness!! It was getting so irritating.
The pokes lost. We suck.
Visiting Macy and Brandon was fun but I'm so sick of driving now. We're going up to my mother in law's house next weekend for the house overhaul project and I'm not looking forward to driving another 6 hours... but.... Kelsey's coming (I'M SUPER EXCITED!! ) and she said we could take her car. It should be a good weekend.
My dad is taking Mike elk hunting this weekend which means I'll be hanging out with Melissa and probably watching a lot of chick flicks that I can't ever watch when he's around.... It will be nice to NOT watch hunting shows and football this weekend. I know there's only one time every year to hunt and to watch football but WHY do they have to be at the same time. Lame.
Anyways, I'm trying to figure out what to have for dinner....
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ok. Finally I can leave you a comment! I have found that Kraftfoods.com is a good resource. However, sometimes I think that their recipes are a little bland. I have a recipe group blog that is at http://bloggerbuffet.blogspot.com/ and my cousin Chelsea has one at http://mmmcafe.blogspot.com/. I have a TON of great, easy recipes that I can email you if you want. I might start my own recipe blog too since I have so many favorites. Let me know!
yes you should start one! :) I NEVER know what to make! I also wouldn't object to you emailing me... ;) my email is katielynne88@hotmail.com.
Katie! You are so stinking cute! SO i found your blog the other day and tried to write you but it didn't work... so i am glad you found me! How is the married life?? Have you heard about DH school yet? As for recipes... I am totally floating the same boat! Poor Jonnie and I eat like the same things every week. We are pretty boring... :)
Married life is good, just busy! I haven't heard about school yet but I am REALLY enjoying NOT having school right now! It's great! I hate school sometimes!
Hey Katie- It's Jen from the ward. I was so happy to have found your blog...it's very cute! I love your wedding pics...Megan did a great job and you guys look amazing.
Let's see...as far as what to make for dinner...I am the WORST COOK EVER! After being married for almost 6 years, we are still eating cereal and ramen for dinner...poor Curtis. :( I do have a recipe blog that you can check out. It has some pretty good recipes. I could add you to it as well and you could post your own recipes to it. Just let me know if you are interested.
Anyway, I am adding your blog to my blog list. It was good to meet you and Megan last week. You are so cute and it will be good to get to know you better! :)
Post a Comment