So just an update, I drive a really little ugly car that most of you already have seen.... just today it started being really loud. I was driving back to work after lunch and I passed a huge and loud dump truck. As I kept driving, the sound stayed loud and I was a little worried....I called my dad and took my car for him to take a look at it. Turns out I have a hold in my muffler so my car sounds like it belongs to a tecker! LAME!
I also have this mysterious rash on my left arm and the right underside of my jaw so I've been rubbing cortizone on it all day... I don't know where it came from I'm a wreck! haha!
Tomorrow we head to Utah to visit Macy and Brandon to watch the BYU vs. WYO game, I'm expecting to lose but it will be fun anyways! GOOOOOO POKES!! :)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment