Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our OUTSTANDING Photographer!

For all of you looking for a photographer... you NEED to work with Megan! She is an outstanding photographer and really worked perfectly for what we needed. She took our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding pictures!
THEY ALL TURNED OUT SO GREAT!!

She worked within our price range and gave us all the proofs—digitally enhanced—so they looked way better! She is a very hard worker and takes this job and hobby seriously but makes it fun!
We loved working with her and I highly recommend getting your pictures done with her...
any pictures: family pictures, baby pictures, wedding pictures, senior pictures or anything! She’s truly AMAZING!!
Also, I don't know if you can tell but it was raining on our wedding day and still the pictures turned out wonderful thanks to her! I don't know what we would have done without her!!
Now we can look back on our pictures and have fantastic memories! Check out her blog that has a lot of the pictures she's taken.... http://megangrantphotography.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

Erica said...

Katie-
Your pictures are gorgeous! I am glad you posted them because I heard your dress was beautiful and I was dying to see it. Everyone was right, it is gorgeous and you look teeny in it! We'll have to add you guys to our friends list so we can keep up with you and then inform Adam on what's going on :)