"Love is a friendship set to music."
E.Joseph Cossman
Monday, September 15, 2008
My New Hair! :)
Mike's sister came to town this weekend and we went shopping for a bunch of stuff for his mom's house project. Mike was a really good sport, he drove us down there and even shopped with us without complaining! I am so lucky to have such a great guy like him!!
His sister Macy cuts hair in Utah so she cut mine and I love it!! My hair's curly but I straighten it sometimes.
Trip to West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia
-
First we visited with the Holderness family. So fun!
Yes, there may have been donuts and Italian food.
Next we drove to Baltimore and saw Rob's wond...
mama
-
It's summer time, and that means fun time for our family. Summers are our
favorite!!!! We spend as much time as we can outside! I love being outdoors
with ...
Ian's 6th Birthday
-
We sure got extra lucky to have this sweet boy join our family. We
celebrated Ian's birthday with a book worm party. It was all Chloe's idea.
Ian loves boo...
4th of July
-
We are not spur-of-the-moment people. But I convinced Chase that Lauren
would be devastated if she didn't get to see fireworks. So we put the kids
to bed ...
My Sweet Boys
-
Seth went to his 15 month appointment and here are his stats.
Weight: 20.11 lb (19%!)
Length: 31 inches (43%)
Head: 46.75 cm (48%)
I was happy to see he i...
The Birth Story
-
We were scheduled to go to the hospital Thursday, July 16th at 7 am. I got
ready, ate breakfast, and had my dad and Dan give me a blessing, then we
were ...
10th anniversary
-
For our anniversary, Clark and I take turns every other year choosing how
to celebrate. This year was Clark's year and he chose Hawaii! I couldn't
argue wi...
LCC Spring 2014 Shows
-
Usually the title of my May post is "May Mayhem", but my May picture
folder really doesn't look too overwhelming. Either we learned how to
handle the cra...
Homemade Samoa Bars
-
We are always on the lookout for a new sweet treat. I am constantly baking
with my boys to keep us all entertained during the day, especially in the
win...
Grandma Alys
-
My beautiful, funny, talented, full of life, classy, singing, kissing
Grandma Alys passed away. She will be so missed. She was one of my best
friends. She ...
Thanksgiving
-
Wow it been awhile since I have blogged. Lets start with Thanksgiving. We
had Thanksgiving at our house this year since we were blessing Shaylee
then. My p...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013!
-
Better late than never... right?
Merry Christmas to our Family and Friends!
We hope this finds you all doing well and enjoying the spirit of this
wonde...
Family Photos 2013
-
We again asked my Mom and sister, Katie, to take our family pictures
around my parents home and yard. Taking pictures with small children is
always a chal...
Numbers!
-
So if any of you has been around Will in the past month you would know that
he is absolutely obsessed with numbers! It started right before his
birthday be...
Parenting for Dummies
-
We've had the incredible opportunity to be foster parents for the last
eight months to a little boy named Jayden. I never imagined how difficult,
yet compl...
Post-Thanksgiving Fun!
-
We met up with an old friend at Pinkberry.
Pretty pretty Beth!
(A little bit of a crazed-looking face.)
Dinner at Pete's Kitchen, an awe...
Happy Halloween!
-
So wow, I am terrible at blogging apparently. This year, the girls dressed
up as Wyoming Cowboys cheerleaders. We had bought a little cheerleader
outfit fr...
Family and Friends meeting Sydney in Wyoming!!!
-
Precious!!!The kids and I went to Wyoming for 2 weeks while Trav stayed in
Montana and worked and hayed!! I knew I still needed help and I was
grateful m...
Books
-
So I've always wanted to write a book, but I don't feel like I'd be
creative enough... I guess that's unfair to say cuz I haven't ever tried. I
read all th...
3 comments:
I can't wait to see it!
Very cute Katie! I love it!
I love it. I just saw the pics. What a pretty girl you are. ;)
Post a Comment